Block Website / Blog without software
This time we will share about how to block a website / blog without software.
please follow me this way:
- Browse C: \ Windows \ system32 \ drivers \ etc.
- Find the file named "hosts" and open it in editor (notepad or anything else).
- Then, you'll see it says "127.0.0.1 localhost".
- Well, underneath add "127.0.0.2 www.Your-websites-who-want-toblok.com" without the quotes.
- Change text www.Your-website-who-want-toblok.com the website name you want to block and save.
Explanation of details (More for users of Windows Vista or Windows 7):
- First open cmd with administrator access.
- Then type the command cd drivers / etc and press enter. Next write down all the hosts and enter the edit command.
- Furthermore, under 127.0.0.1 please you write like this 127.0.0.2 www.Your write-websites-who-want-diblokir.com
If you want to block more than one website only separated by a space.
How to Block Website / Blog without software